Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cruisin' through the Midwest!

Hi everyone! So sorry it has taken me this long to get a blog post up we have been so busy. Between touring through Indianapolis, Downtown Chicago and yesterday was Minneapolis and Bloomington, MN I haven't had a chance to sit down and write up a post for all of you. I have been busy writing for US Travel on their Facebook page (U.S. Travel Association), Twitter (@USTravel) and their website (votetravel.org). If you don't see me updating this on a daily basis then definitely check out one of those social media sites because I'm helping with content/pictures. I figured I would put up a ton of pictures in this post because I am sure you are all anxiously waiting to see the bus and what I've been doing. Today is a "travel" day to Mt. Rushmore so I'll write a longer post a little later.

Ridin' in style with flat screen tv's.
View from the back of the bus.
Back of the bus lounge area.


Sleeping quarters (don't worry I sleep in hotels every night)

View of the front of the bus. Kate getting herself organized for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment