Thursday, April 5, 2012

Mall of America: Bloomington, MN

I have to start this blog off by saying I DID NOT walk into one store at the mall, tragic I know but I was on the ground working my butt off along with Kate and Michael. And we had a great turn out from three major MN cities: Bloomington, Minneapolis and St. Paul to our Vote Travel Meet & Greet. We had a fun time handing out Vote Travel "Swag Bags" and giving tours of the bus. No one can believe that we are actually getting paid to travel across the country for almost two months! I am so lucky to have been given this opportunity at work and so grateful to all the people who are teaching me tricks of the trade along the way. Check out some pictures below from Minneapolis and Bloomington (home of the Mall of America!)


Out front of the Metrodome
Down by Target Field

Me outside of the Metrodome!

No comments:

Post a Comment